Wednesday 1 May 2013

Introducing The MiniFashionisto.... Me Louie!!


Hi my name is Louie, I am a 10 year old boy who lives in London with my 3 brothers, my mum and my dad.  I love to read, my favourite book at the moment is 'The Hobbit' , I also like 'The Diary of a Wimpy Kid', it is very me!
 I am in year 5 at school and am on the school council and part of the choir.  I love acting and recently played Jesus in our school play.

I know it's weird but I LOVE suits and ties.  I'm a big fan of fashion so you are liketo meet me checking my self out in the mirror.  Most people would think that's a bad thing because I'm a bit nerdy but a good fashion sense and being a book worm makes me ROCK!

 I am starting up this blog. Fingers crossed its good and you all like it.



























No comments:

Post a Comment